From the point of view of human circularity, to utilize self-regenrative cycles and rhythms in human, would be more efficient and constructive for team collaboration process and team productivity, as well as for (personal) leadership, and family-life-work-community-nature balance.
The Matrix-Q Akademia offers circular economy capacity building for leaders. Our focus is thinking and behavior change, to enable circular thinking and circular innovation competences in leaders.
For 300 years the world industry has been misguided by linear thinking, creating waste, climate change and the extinction of millions of species.
It is time to change. The transition into circular economy is not limited to change of technology, technique and design, but involve also social innovation and systemic change, for which capacity building, leadership and behavior change play key roles.
For the 3 years work-study program of the Matrix-Q Akademia, we have set an impact indicator, on genderequity effectiveness: our students should develop communication and collaboration skills that up-level their performance and effectiveness at team work, in gender diverse and gender equity teams.
Starting within the learning program, we have planned that 50% of our students to be men and 50% women. Though a gender equity approach, we will challenge and boost new competences in men and women that are essential for gender equity effectiveness.
GENDER EQUITY EFFECTIVENESS
The gender equity effectiveness model (By the Matrix-Q Research Institute) focusses on self-regenerative human circularity.
When a team of an organization is balanced in gender diversity, and through gender equity teams up-level their performance and effectiveness, organizations achieve achieve gender equity effectiveness.
Gender equity is not always effective, but can become.
In order to ensure gender equity effectiveness, we have developed a new inclusive model that utilize nature systems to enhance communication, collaboration, acquisition of knowledge and skills.
From the point of view of human circularity, to utilize self-regenrative cycles and rhythms in human, would be more efficient and constructive for collaboration process and team productivity, as well as for leadership
Nature cycles and rhythms, in our environment, ecosystems, have a deep impact in our performance. Those vary from location to geo location, as for the diversity of climate and weather conditions.
But as well we have to take in account the influence of inner cycles and rhythms, hormonal balance and hormonal shifts cycles. By acknowledging them we do the first step necessary to achieve a higher level of performance.
The challenge is not in the differences between humans (genders, diversity), but that by not acknowledging our own nature cycles, we create a conflict between our own resources and natural processes.
In order to bring together, mind, body, emotions, attention, proactive engagement and feelings, we need to first spot the barriers and distractions. When we are one within ourselves, then we act aligned as one with our mission and purpose, also collectively as a team.
ABOUT THE MATRIX-Q AKADEMIA
- The Matrix-Q Akademia provides a hands-on education program, along 3 years work-study.
- Students receive points for every successful task completed.
- We utilize a lean learning methodology, which focus on supporting the students to learn to think, feel and act, with the knowledge acquired.
- It is a school for all-round entrepreneurs, innovation-driven leaders, multidisciplinary R&D innovators.
- Our rank system (belts), helps us provide structure to the learning program, with a diversity of challenges organized in levels of complexity. Our belts indicate capacity of tangible application of knowledge and skills on the field of work.
- [ LEARN MORE ABOUT THE AKADEMIA ]
GENDER EQUITY EFFECTIVENESS (100%) @ the Matrix-Q Akademia
- Gender Diversity Inclusion
- The work-study program is of inclusive character.
- We aim for 50% men and 50% women, as well as for gender diversity.
- Our teams are built by an harmonious balance between male and female skills, in both man and women.
- The development of the abilities of communication, collaboration, co-creation, respect and mutual-empowerment between men and women is for the Matrix-Q Ecosystem of great importance.
- We believe in equal rights and opportunities, for men and women.
- Considering that the performance, effectiveness, of an organization increases when gender equity is effective, in terms of collaboration; we support the attendees of our work study program to acquire the knowledge, skills, tools and technology that will help them develop and achieve that level of performance.
- As essential component of the work-study program both men and women will receive assignments and challenges regarding their completion of their abilities for self-knwoledge and self-management of their gender skills, hormonal shifts cycles, nature cycles and rhythms, and communication-collaboration skills. (Human circularity applied)